[Wine] How do I put file into Wine system32. Age of Mythology

immunmotbluescreen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 19 02:41:25 CDT 2009

I'm trying to install Age of Mythology on Mandriva 2009.1 64bit(KDE) and the installer said can't find "pidgen.dll". So I googled the problem and found this Ubuntu Thread http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=499412. In the last post user Frummage wrote
> I had this problem. The solution is simple.
>
> Download "MFC42.DLL" and put it in the wine "system32" folder.
>
> Remember, the copy protection doesnt work so download a no-cd crack from gamecopyworld.com
. Then I visited dll-files.com and downloaded MDC42.dll. But my problem is that I cant figure out how to get this file into system32. Copy paste doesn't seem to work.