[Wine] Re: New member - I have Xubuntu 9.04 and want to run Tesio Power

Sven wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 20 13:50:57 CDT 2009

Since you're using the older version of your program, which doesn't use .Net yet, there's even a bigger chance that it might work just like it did on windows (I experienced that never versions usually are doing worse in wine). And as wine itself is quite small, so you shouldn't have any problems with that either. I'd say just try it and if you find any problems, you can always ask for help here.