[Wine] Re: Install error Help!

Flying High wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 20 18:52:26 CDT 2009

Wow! Thanks for this link- that really helped me. I can get the simple applications to work, but the 3D Direct X stuff doesn't- are you experiencing any of these problems?

My main goal was to get a version on wine that would allow me to install Trackmania Nations Forever- a DirectX 3D Game. However, whenever i run it it says a error message and says it cannot play it. Is there something i do to wine tricks to get a DirectX 3d Game to work? It works perfectly well in crossover. It is also a gold rating in the App database on wine HQ.