[Wine] Re: New member - I have Xubuntu 9.04 and want to run Tesio Power

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 20 20:12:30 CDT 2009

Cissi Nyblom & Håkan P... wrote:
> My computer is quite special as it has a very tiny internal hard drive, only 10 GB.

Unless it's a "permanently" attached flash hard drive you should really go and buy something bigger. You will save yourself lots of problems in the long run.

With your program - first try it under Mono. If it's a pure .net app there are good chances it might work. If that doesn't work, install .net on Wine with winetricks, don't forget MDAC to access those mdb files.