[Wine] Wine Halts on 2nd CD install

londonman wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 21 11:06:21 CDT 2009

Hi Guys this is my problem i have installed Wine and i have just tried to install CNC Generals - - when trying to install CNC Generals  it's a 2-CD installer, I inserted the first CD first as you do in windows
However it ask for the second CD but when i inser it and press it to retry nothing happens and i cannot cancel or exit the program or Wine i have to shutdown and restart the system to exit Can anyone help here
As I was not able to finish the installation. My question is, how can I install the 2-CD installer without having the same problem.

In addition i am not able to install any more programs on the system