[Wine] Re: conquer online and direct3d

Sven wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 22 16:44:09 CDT 2009

They probably say it's your system because they don't know anything about wine, and think: "Our game doesn't run under linux."

Anyway. Since more people are experiencing the exact same problem under windows (not linux/OS X) this is more likely a bug from their side than a bug in wine. So you'd probably start bugging the people from your game instead of the people here. They can obviously help you a lot better if they're the ones responsible for the bug. And in the mean time, I guess you'll have to use windows to run the game.