[Wine] Re: AION ONLINE

seatil wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 22 20:06:20 CDT 2009

While Aion (mostly) works at the moment, it's only because NCSoft removed GameGuard for the release version.  If at some point in the future they decide to start using GameGuard again Aion will almost certainly cease to work on Wine.

The GameGuard-free US/EU release of Aion is only a couple of days old, so there hasn't really been any time for problems like that with the updater to be worked on.

I'm not aware of any other products that might work with Aion, but then again, I haven't looked for any either. :D