[Wine] Re: conquer online and direct3d

jorl17 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 23 08:51:51 CDT 2009

Why do you insist on rapid focus changes?

If you had realized the issue was with the 16-bit color depth not being set -- set it. If you don't know how, go ask the Ubuntu forums or whatever appropriate forums, don't come here to say that you will not open a 'stupid thread', that's just wasting net packets.

If it isn't the 16-bit color depth, why isn't it? How did you realize it wasn't? Who cares if it works in XP? XP is XP and Ubuntu is Ubuntu, you've said that it worked in XP before, why re-say it? Do you think that, because it is failing now, we somehow have to fix whatever is broken on your machine?

Is it *THAT* hard to google "Ubuntu change color depth" or "Ubuntu color depth to 16 bit?"????

Could you please,in the next thread, SPECIFY what you did, PRECISELY? Not just saying: "I did that color thing and now it is broken", or something resembling that... Also, think before you post, please, we're ending up with about 4 posts in a row that could be shortened to 1 :)

Oh, once again, if it is not Wine-related, go to the appropriate forum, people in here don't like it. After all, you don't eat water and drink apples...