[Wine] Re: C&C Red Alert 3

devourer09 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 23 21:16:49 CDT 2009

Ok, I modified the winetricks script a little bit so it would install the file that I manually downloaded. So now, I can get beyond the splash screen and it'll play the EA logo cutscene and then the plot cutscene and then the East Empire cutscene, but then after that when it's supposed to show the menu for the game, it crashes. :| Almost there I guess.

The output I get, which is trimmed because one thing is repeated many times and floods the output is this:

http://3290532805.pastebin.com/m694433f7