[Wine] activemovie

Ricardo Menares pelaus at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 14:08:26 CDT 2009

Hi,

the program (designed for windows 95) I'm trying to install from a CDrom asks for permission to install activemovie. When the permission is granted, windows says that the version I'm trying to install is older than the one already in it. My program then doesn't work, because it needs the activemovie from the cd. How can I unistall the activemovie coming with wine so as to allow my program intall its own?

I tried to use wine reg to delete the activemovie file, but this does not work.

Thanks a lot,

Ricardo.