[Wine] skype

Andrew Fenn andrewfenn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 23:50:33 CDT 2009

If I understand correctly you're talking about a mobile phone device
with built in wifi whose sole purpose is to use skype. These phones
suck and I suggest you buy a smart phone and download the skype client
instead as you will get more benefit from it. The reason it sucks is
because you need to be connected to a wifi internet network to use it
and the battery on those things die really quickly as well.

If you're talking about a phone that plugs into your computer then
it's just a Microphone and Headset in the shape of a phone.

I hope this answers your question.