[Wine] Help please :D

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 26 19:43:55 CDT 2009

doh123 wrote:
> James McKenzie wrote:
>
>> GodlyCheeze wrote:
>>

>>> downloaded xquartz X11 2.40 but still getting the same error message
>>>

>> Did you install it with the packager?
>>
>> James McKenzie
>>

> I didn't see any type of packager, it was just a download and run the exe, no installer of any type.... you have a link to your version that I could try?

Hmmm.  I did not have an .exe file to run when I installed XQuartz on my
system.  There was a 'box' that is an installer.  Inside that 'box' is
all of the pieces including the ability to remove the package from my
system.  That is what I'm talking about.  If you installed XQuartz any
other way, then you are on your own and the installation is more than
likely broken.

This installer WILL NOT work on Snow Leopard and will break your Snow
Leopard installation from my last read of the XQuartz site.

James McKenzie