[Wine] Re: Installing Wine on ubuntu 9.04

NewtoLinux wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 27 20:47:59 CDT 2009

Ok I did the exact same thing I did last time except I typed ls -a before typing cd .wine. This time
Code:
cd "Program Files"

 worked. Shrug, I got it to work. On a side note Diablo II now works. Both from terminal and the shortcut on the desktop. I was fooling around with wine's virtual desktop.

Apparently Diablo II won't run on my system unless I'm using a virtual desktop. I was running 800x600 resolution. Just tried without virtual desktop and both ways failed. I could post the error msg from the terminal if someone wanted to see. Is there a way to print screen the terminal or copy it and attach it to my msg? I'm going to go fool around with virtual desktop some more.