[Wine] Mouse in fullscreened apps keeps going to the bottom right

jigglywiggly wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 27 23:36:42 CDT 2009

So I have wine 1.1.29 installed and in a few full screen aps like SRB2 and Republic Commando the mouse keeps going to the bottom right. It is extremely anoyying. So in republic commando I had to tell wine to run as a window and at 1280x800 to feel like full screen, otherwise the mouse cursor was stuck to the top of the screen. Then I launched republic commando for the first time, everything works fine, the screen res is just 800x600 but the mouse movement works. Then I changed it to 1280x800, and now the mouse keeps moving to the bottom right. I also have it selected as direct x apps can let the mouse from not leaving the window. So what's going on? This isn't the only game that does it.