[Wine] Another wine keyboard input thread

thorin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Sep 28 12:20:50 CDT 2009

Hello, I'm using Ubuntu 8.10 with wine 1.1.30 i386 with no trace whatsoever of SCIM or any other keyboard emulator thingy installed. Nothing whatsoever.

However, whenever I alt-tab out of any source engine game...hl2 or any of the episodes, the game loses keyboard focus and I cannot interact with it at all using the keyboard.

Now I'm quite sure I have removed any trace of SCIM, so I'm almost certain it's not that. Any ideas what it could be? This all started for me with wine 1.1.28 and up. Also using an nvidia 260 video card if that matters.

Thanks in advance.