[Wine] Why the hell isn't the sanity patch in WINE by now?

RaiCoss wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Sep 29 06:03:25 CDT 2009

I just spent 12 hours installing and updating Final Fantasy XI after reading the WineHQ page that gives it a platinum rating and says how well it works, but when the game eventually finished updating, and I go to try it.... O-M-F-G;

Code:
fixme:imm:ImeSetCompositionString PROBLEM: This only sets the wine level string
fixme:imm:ImmGetOpenStatus (0x132988): semi-stub

Why, just why hasn't this patch been included yet? It makes no sense whatsoever.... ¬_¬