[Wine] Kill all wine run apps, all wine processes

Oli Warner oli at thepcspy.com
Tue Sep 29 11:31:07 CDT 2009

Sometimes Wine locks up. win32 things explode and I want to nuke everything
and start again. This usually involves me going through the process list,
killing each process. I'll miss a few occasionally and, on a bad day, it can
take me a minute before everything's where I want it to be.

I have just read a method for nuking wineserver (wineserver -k) safely but
I'm curious to know if there's a catch-all command for killing everything
that started up as a result of my initial wine command.