[Wine] Broken Link
wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 1 11:33:45 CDT 2010
How to get Battle.net working?
To get Battle.net properly working you need to patch and compile WINE by yourself:
1. Get the patched WINE source:
$ cd ~
$ git clone git://repo.or.cz/wine/warcraft3.git wine-war3
2. Get the build dependencies of WINE
* Ubuntu users might do so with the command:
$ sudo apt-get build-dep wine
3. Make sure that you have gntutls-dev 2.3 or newer installed.
4. Generate some source files based on the applied AcceptEx patch:
$ cd ~/wine-war3 $ tools/make_requests
5. Run configure with --with-gnutls flag to ensure that it fails if the required gnutls library is missing. If you compile without gnutls support you get a crash when you login into battle.net.
$ ./configure --with-gnutls
6. Compile WINE:
$ make depend
7. Run Warcraft III with the generated wine file and not with the installed wine version:
$ ~/wine-war3/wine "C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Frozen Throne.exe"
$ wine "C:\Program Files\Warcraft III\Frozen Throne.exe"
This Link is Broken $ git clone git://repo.or.cz/wine/warcraft3.git wine-war3
Anybody help me,
More information about the wine-users