[Wine] Installing the game Freestyle Street Basketball

ProoF wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 1 14:01:08 CDT 2010

I am new to Linux. I'm using Ubuntu 9.10 (karmic). I can't figure out how to install the game Freestyle Street Basketball. I downloaded the game online, it is a .exe file. So I try to open it with Wine Windows Program Loader and it lets me install it (to C:\Program Files\GameKiss\FreeStyle where it automatically sets it to) but when I click finish I get error number 0x80004005 and it says setup will now terminate. So it goes through the installation process but gets rid of it all after it terminates. Any help is appreciated.