[Wine] Re: WoW Install Trouble

Light Engine wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 2 02:34:27 CDT 2010

OK, so I got the download installer to work and World of Warcraft has been installed. However, when I go to download/install Burning Crusade, it says,  "The disk doesn't have enough free space to install Burning Crusade. (More than 7.4 GB is required, but only 0.0 MB is available.) Please free up space."
This doesn't make sense to me, because my computer says it has over 14 GB left of space. So I'm wondering what the problem really is.

It also says that it can't read the read me.html file, which I told it to ignore, which it did.

Thanks for your help.