[Wine] Re: Can't install dotnet30

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 2 10:09:48 CDT 2010

karl,

I ran winetricks dotnet30 and got to the point where you said you had killed it because it had stopped. I, too, thought at first that it was hanging, until I noticed a dotnet icon in my system tray. Clicking on it brought up the message from the installer that dotnet had been installed, and when I closed that dialog, the winetricks script completed, reporting success. It seems the final notification window is minimizing itself for some reason.

Try installing to a clean wineprefix, and look for an icon in your system tray  when you get to the point where you've been killing it.