[Wine] Dungeon Keeper 2 mouse issues.. again

Tron87 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 3 02:46:42 CDT 2010

Hi, I am trying to run DK2 in Ubuntu 9.10. It launches, but the mouse pointer is stuck it the middle of the screen. Its possible to move it sometimes, but it seems chaotic. I have done the "Navigate to HKCU / Software / Wine. Create the DirectInput folder/key and create the MouseWarpOverride string value and modify the data to 'disable'" thing advised everywhere, but it did not do anything. I have no idea how this issue is called properly, and am absolutely stuck. Please find a screenshot of my regedit window attached.

[img]file:///home/kirill/Desktop/regedit.png[/img]