[Wine] Re: MS Office 2007 apps lose focus when hovering over sub menus?

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 3 16:06:06 CDT 2010

bp96 wrote:
> I thought that the deb for 1.1.42 wasn't released?
> So upgrading wine won't bring any negative effects to MS Office 2007?
> And are you noticing any bugs with Word or PowerPoint?

I use openSUSE. I have not noticed any regressions in 1.1.42 so far, but as I said, I haven't tested it much yet.

What you really need to do is reinstall Office to a clean wineprefix. Unnecessary winetricks are the number one cause of problems with Office 2007 that I see here on the forum, and a clean install usually fixes it. And even if that turns out not to be the cause in your case, you can't report a bug unless you have a clean install anyway.