[Wine] Starcraft/Warcraft 3 cursor lag

iamsmrt wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 3 18:01:00 CDT 2010

I'm experiencing some pretty bad mouse lag in warcraft 3/starcraft that make the games pretty difficult to play. I have an Intel 945G integrated graphics card, 1.5 gb ram and a 1.3 ghz dual core processor. I also play Counter-Strike 1.6 without any laggy mouse issues.

I'm running both with similar bash scripts:

# Wine binary

# Game directory
GAMEDIR="$HOME/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Warcraft III"

$CDLOADER_WINE "Frozen Throne.exe" -opengl

My 3D acceleration seems to be working:

brian at brian-laptop:~$ glxinfo | grep rendering
direct rendering: Yes