[Wine] Re: Microsoft Office 2003 Pro for several users

fdelente wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 4 02:12:44 CDT 2010

Thanks for your answer.

It's obvious that it's only a registry problem, since Word starts ok when I am a user; it only complains about not being registered to this user.

I looked into the *reg file, but it seems the user info is encoded by Word when it installs :^(

What bugs me is that it works ok on Windows, so there is a mechanism in the registry that allows the user to use a program that was installed by the super-user, and this mechanism is still not implemented in wine(?).