[Wine] Getting Ashen Empires to work

liamdawe wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 4 13:07:48 CDT 2010

I have become an App Maintainer for Ashen Empires the free to play MMORPG by IWG/Pixel Mine.

Linky -> http://www.ashenempires.com/

If anyone has any tips, good how-tos etc please reply here and i will test and where appropriate edit the appdb entry.

So far i have found it still has the same bug it did pre-wine-1.0, you cannot login, you still get the error you can see attached in this post:

My question is when submitting a bug report on the wine website i have no idea which part of wine to put the bug down to, can someone help me out and get a bug submitted for it?