[Wine] WInebottler Query/help getting something running

genienitro wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 4 16:44:15 CDT 2010

Hello there,

I have been playing around with WinBottler and have managed to get 3 bits of Windows software running on OSX...  Am very pleased!

I am now trying to get a piece of Education software called Testbase running.
I install it using an empty prefix, but once it is all set up it will not run as it is looking for a data file.
This is in a subfolder called /data
When installed in windows, a shortcut is made with extra parameters such as
c:/program files/tesbase/testbase32.exe /eng_k2
The bottled version does not have the /eng_k2 bit and I was wondering if there is a way to edit the prefix to add this in and see if it works...

thanks for any help in advance...