[Wine] Miranda IM Support?

Webo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Apr 6 08:36:23 CDT 2010

Hi,

Well, the title says it all. I love Miranda IM and i'm disappointed to see that such a great IM app is incompatible (or at least, im not installing the correct dependencies...) Whatever, my issue is that when I try to log on to my MSN account, Miranda just crashes.

Terminal output:

fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Gdiplus"
fixme:keyboard:RegisterHotKey (0x10028,49225,0x00000006,65): stub
fixme:secur32:schan_InitializeSecurityContextA stub
fixme:secur32:schan_FreeCredentialsHandle (0x158b00): stub

After that, Miranda won't log on to my MSN account.

The version is Miranda 0.9.0 Alpha 7. If it's better to use a stable version, just ask and I will install it and try that one out.

I hope you can help me...

Bye