[Wine] Re: Safe Harbor Games work with wine?

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 7 12:37:34 CDT 2010

family_man wrote:
> I'm looking to see if wine will run the windows download apps at www.safeharborgames.net . I have several people with MACs wanting to play at this site but it's windows based only. Thanks in advance!
>
> Family_Man

I doubt it... thats some really weird site.

How would I even try to?  When i sign up and log in to play a game it just tries to load a "safeharborgames" weblink that the browser doesn't know what to do with.  The exe I can download hitting downloads when I run it in Wine it just pops up a error box saying "access denied"

I think you need to give more information on how the software works... and what it needs installed to work?  is it .NET? etc... etc...