[Wine] Going back to windoze

rdonnelly wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 7 15:53:27 CDT 2010

After a year and a half of using Linux Mint, I have decided as a business I should just use windows. There is no good business accounting package for Linux, and there is no windoze alternative that works in Wine. I ended up using Sun Virtual box, but what is the point in that? You still end up with native windoze with all it vulnerabilities, spies, viruses and Trojans, etc. Then you end up jumping between the VM and Linux, and it just is not worth the hassle any more. I have donated $100s to Wine, and other Linux products. I am going to miss Linux, but there is nothing to make me want to stay, or be bothered with dual booting. Thanks for all your efforts.

Bob :(