[Wine] How can I debug winetest under Windows XP

lahmbi5678 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 8 02:59:30 CDT 2010

I'm especially interested in the ntdll:file test, which usually crashes on my intel945 machine. Unfortunately, when a winetest test crashes, you don't get any information where it crashed, something like a line number would probably be helpful. I tried to get some information with Process Explorer (Procmon) from www.sysinternals.com, but with procmon running, it didn't crash anymore, so there maybe some kind of race condition.

Is there a simple way to get the builtin TRACEs to output, or do I have to compile the ntdll:file test with MingW? I've got some programming eperience, but I have very little knowledge, when it comes to Windows API or internals like services/drivers.