[Wine] Let Wine program pop up URL links in default browser, NOT IE

cnbiz850 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 8 06:50:45 CDT 2010

A few versions back, when one of my wine'd program needed to show an URL page, it (through Wine of course) sent that link to my default browser (Firefox) in Linux.  It worked like this until version 1.1.35.  Starting with 1.1.36, it pops up an IE window instead, which doesn't work on the URL and I don't want.  Is there a way to reset its behavior so that the link is sent to my Firefox?  Please help.