[Wine] can any one help me get ddo to run on ubuntu

purdurabo33 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 10 18:59:27 CDT 2010

somone please help me!!! i have followed all the how-to on this site but i dont understand what it mean by:
                *note* As of the time of this writing, the installer that you would normally download from ddo.com fails in Wine. Unless you're installing the game in Windows, you need to use the links provided on this site (in the application info, labeled "Free Download") in order to install the game in linux.

can somone please tell me how to download the game in ubuntu 9.10? [Shocked]