[Wine] Wine 1.1.42 OSX 10.4 build error

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 11 17:08:07 CDT 2010

Has anyone else gotten this error?  1.1.42wont build at all, it fails during make.  It basically is a few errors with asmshaders in one of the directx dll builds... I don't happen to have the log right now.

Haven't had a problem up til now, and 1.1.41 still builds fine.

I tried the latest git download of 1.1.42 and it is working fine, so I'm guessing the bug was fixed, but I couldn't ever find it listed anywhere.  For my own knowledge, was this listed somewhere that I missed as being a bug?  I can't ever seem to find bugs listed when I search for them.

Are the standard git versions different versions than the tarball downloads?  I just did the normal git://source.winehq.org/git/wine.git so.. is that updated more often than the release versions?  wine --version on it still says just "1.1.42"