[Wine] Re: Let Wine program pop up URL links in default browser, NOT IE

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 12 14:16:35 CDT 2010

I don't know, I've never gotten this to work right on Mac OS X, no matter what its set to... when I finally get it trying to use winebrowser, it always gives a bad URL error.

The only way I've ever gotten winebrowser to work, was calling it directly with wine winebrowser URL... clicked links in other programs that are supposed to use winebrowser just give winebrowser errors.

I'm guessing it works better on Linux since people seem to not have issues.. but I think there are a lot of bugs in the code, so I stopped ever expecting it to work right.