[Wine] Re: Mac OS X 10.6.2 Installation

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 12 23:15:27 CDT 2010

James McKenzie wrote:

> Of course, doh123 builds WineSkin as well (and he is solely responsible
> for its support).

Thats true.. if you really don;t want to build Wine, and just use Wine, I can help you with Wineskin.  Commonly asked questions and such I add to the FAQ and manual.  Its at http://wineskin.doh123.com/

If you want the best working Mac Wine with the best support, I'd suggest buying Crossover though.  Its a really nice product and makes things pretty easy.  I try to make Wineskin nice, but its still not as good as Crossover for general Wine usage.

Building Wine and using it all command line is not for everyone, its why different products exist.