[Wine] Overlapping fonts on printing?

ptgems wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Apr 15 14:43:04 CDT 2010

I'm running Wine 1.1.35 using Wineapp for OSX.  I know that's not an officially supported bundle, but I was hoping for someone to point me the right direction of a fix.

I'm running an old piece of software called GemCad used for modeling gemstones -- everything is working as expected, except for printing.  There is something funky going on with the fonts.  Some images:

Present output -- the cutting instructions are unreadable:

[Image: http://www.torraca.net/gems/img/forums/GC_print.jpg ]

Should look like this -- cutting instructions as expected:

[Image: http://www.torraca.net/gems/img/forums/sqbr1.jpg ]

Does anyone recognize this problem?  Can you give me an idea of where to start looking for a fix?

Thanks

peter