[Wine] Re: Correct wrong character set?

cnbiz850 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 16 19:45:45 CDT 2010

Martin,

Thanks for all the good suggestions.

Unfortunately, the editor is launched from within the Windows program.

The use of an outside editor in Linux that automatically puts the Windows required CRLF might be a good idea.  Then I copy/paste the text into the editor provided by the program.  I guess the copy/paste would also copy/paste CRLF.  The question is what editor is the best choice for that.

My philosophical question again: should Wine take the responsibility in putting the correct newline character?  Seems to me that would solve the whole thing.