[Wine] Wine compilation without fonts in CentOS 5.4

dehbr wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 18 00:03:16 CDT 2010

I'm new to Linux and am using CentOS 5.4 (RHEL) as distribution. I'm trying to compile the latest version of wine 1.1.43 to install the Full Tilt Poker. I compile, but with some errors in the shell. I install the Full Tilt Poker, but when I play, the fonts do not appear. Screens appear without something in writing. In Ubuntu the fonts appear normally, but with an install .deb. Could anyone help me? What should I do to play Full Tilt Poker in CentOS 5.4? Thank you.