[Wine] Re: Alien vs. Predator Classic 2000 - Mouse doesn't working

vitamin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 18 11:23:06 CDT 2010

mogorva wrote:
> How strange, you have no 'fixme:xinput:XInputGetState (3 0x33fd1c)' in your console? There are tons of them right after starting the game under Wine-1.1.43. 99 percent of my log is filled with those fixmes.
> I guess those fixmes about xinput might be related to the bug.

No, it's not related. XInput handles xbox controllers only. Not mouse, not keyboard. Besides if that game from 2000 it shouldn't even know about xinput. Are you sure you talking about the same program here?

BTW I haven't seen those messages in your "complete" terminal output you posted before. Please post _complete_ start to finish terminal output. If it's too big (100s of lines) post on pastebin.