[Wine] Re: WINE ERROR

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 18 22:39:00 CDT 2010

Pauls74462 wrote:
> I have WINE running in SL with mIRC and when I cut & paste with the key board WINE will crash! If I cut & paste with the mouse it's ok.
>
> Any other have this problem?

haven't mess with mIRC, i use Aqua X-Chat for IRC actually...  works nice enough.

When you copy and paste with the keyboard, what are you pressing?  unless you remap some keys with Xmodmap, you need to use Ctrl+C, and Ctrl+V ... if you use the CMD short cuts normal on Macs, its going to be sending the wrong keycodes to the program.