[Wine] Re: World of warcraft HW mouse patch.

ronkkrop wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 19 08:38:30 CDT 2010

jorl17 wrote:

> ronkkrop wrote:
> > Seems like i fixed my own problem.  Thanks anyways guys.
>

> I am curious, how exactly did you fix it?

Well as it turned out, there was nothing wrong with that portion of code.  There is an update function that's being called every time the mouse moves and is changing the cursor back.  This patch is obviously based on somebody else's work and was later patched (poorly, apparently) to work with later versions of wine.

A copy/paste from my post  in the "[WoW with wine] OpenGL hw cursor PATCH" thread on ubuntuforums.org: