[Wine] Re: Installing Panasonic Drivers (Win XP) with Wine on Linux

Hamid-Lnx wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Apr 23 11:39:58 CDT 2010

Hi dimesio:

Thanks for the quick response.
So now what are my options?  Obviously I don't want to go and buy a new printer that "is" supported by Linux.  As I mentioned in my original post, a few places that I've searched, they have a dozen other Panasonic KX-P#### printer drivers, but not mine.

Where can I possibly get a Linux printer driver that might work for my printer?  I realize this is not a "Wine" question, but I thought some of you Linux gurus might know.

Also--I've bought Quickbooks Pro 2010, and the info on WineHQ says only QB Pro 2009 can be installed properly.  Hmm...

Do you by any chance know any other applications similar to Wine that allow Windows software to run on Linux?

Thanks again for your help.

-Hamid-