[Wine] Re: Diablo II Patch 1.13c

celdrion wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Apr 25 13:58:38 CDT 2010

I am using wine Version 1.1.31.
OS: Ubuntu 9.10 64bit

OK, my terminal output is here, looks as if it has some problem with my soundsystem, because it is searching for master control on my webcam...

mario at mario-laptop:~/.wine/drive_c/Programme/Diablo II$ wine Diablo\ II.exe
fixme:mixer:ALSA_MixerInit No master control found on USB Device 0x46d:0x9c1, disabling mixer
fixme:advapi:SetSecurityInfo stub
mario at mario-laptop:~/.wine/drive_c/Programme/Diablo II$ X Error of failed request:  GLXBadDrawable
  Major opcode of failed request:  153 (GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  5 (X_GLXMakeCurrent)
  Serial number of failed request:  26151