[Wine] I cannot install WoW

tparker at etherstorm.net tparker at etherstorm.net
Sun Apr 25 22:14:31 CDT 2010

If you log into your account at the battlenet page you can do the install as a
download from the website, no disks or disk images needed. As long as you
don't have metered internet it is usually less of a hassle to install that
way.

I just checked my disk images and all three work fine, but I am only in wine
1.1.38 so that's not a good comparison for you.

If you need to do the install from your disks/drive check the wowwiki wine
page for installs or the troubleshooting page, one of those may have a work
around listed for you to try:

http://www.wowwiki.com/World_of_Warcraft_functionality_on_Wine
http://www.wowwiki.com/Wine_troubleshooting