[Wine] Quicken 2010 *long* delays in Paid By field

AllenB wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Apr 26 23:06:03 CDT 2010

I've recently upgraded from Quicken 2009 to Quicken 2010, running with the latest Wine dev version as always.  This, coupled with a fresh install of Wine on a clear registry, has solved a few problems but created one HUGE one that I'm at a loss to resolve.

Whenever I'm entering or editing a transaction and reach the "Paid By" field, there is an excessive delay before I'm able to enter anything.  During this time, the qw.exe process is using 100% of a CPU.  This behaviour never occurred with Quicken 2009.

Has anyone else seen this problem?  Strace isn't revealing at all, unfortunately.

Debugging suggestions would also be appreciated.