[Wine] Re: Greater OS X integration

Billy T wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Apr 28 23:24:57 CDT 2010

I've also just been evaluating Wine on Mac OS X - and in fact last week downloaded the very nice WineSkin and WineBottler incarnations.  No real complaints yet :)

Actually there is one thing I haven't got figured out yet - not sure if it is meant to work or still a bug on Mac. That is, I want to open URLs in the host browser (ie Safari on the Mac OS).  I've tried a number of things but don't seem to be able to get it working.

Otherwise, good work on those two Mac 'packagers'!  And of course CrossOver!