[Wine] powermac g4

jerbear64 jsilliman at cfl.rr.com
Mon Aug 2 07:00:33 CDT 2010

Yep, my first post was a helpful one. But I still have one problem. Even
after I install Freetype, and after the Font Metrics are initialized, I get
this error message:

Failed to open the service control manager.
err:module:load_builtin_dll failed to load .so lib for builtin
L"msxml3.dll":
dlopen(/Darwine/Wine.bundle/Contents/bin/../lib/wine/msxml3.dll.so, 2):
Library not loaded: /sw/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
  Referenced from:
/Darwine/Wine.bundle/Contents/bin/../lib/wine/msxml3.dll.so
  Reason: Incompatible library version: msxml3.dll.so requi
wine: Unhandled alignment at address 0x0 (thread 0009), starting debugger...
wine: wineprefixcreate failed while creating '/Users/thomassilliman/.wine'.
wineserver: could not save registry branch to
/Users/thomassilliman/.wine-CIMHhA/system.reg : No such file or directory
wineserver: could not save registry branch to
/Users/thomassilliman/.wine-CIMHhA/userdef.reg : No such file or directory
wineserver: could not save registry branch to
/Users/thomassilliman/.wine-CIMHhA/user.reg : No such file or directory