[Wine] Trying to run Hardwood Solitaire in Wine 1.2

Bob benjie1 at cox.net
Mon Aug 2 11:41:09 CDT 2010

          WOWWWW  Thanks! It works by changing to win 98. Can you
explain in Newbie terms why that worked? After all the effort and
patience from everyone, I'd give the code and .exe file to anyone who
wants it. Let me know. There are about 100 games, some which I've never
won along with my friends. Thanks again.                         Bob