[Wine] Re: The perils of GMAX

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Aug 2 14:59:27 CDT 2010

I can get it to give me solid colours from the Materials Navigator, but it still will not access files containing (I forget the term) patterns for skins that get tiled over the model.  Is there a winetricks entry that will give me access to the file structures?  This may be what's missing.

Yes, there is an entry in AppDB, and yes, I updated it, but here is no editor for the app.

One of the interesting things in UBUNTU is that gmax is in the 'other' menu and can be called from there.  wine apparently sticks entries there.  Hmmmm. [Laughing]